Born on 21 October 1982 in Tallinn, Estonia.
2005 – 2011 studied graphic arts and animation at the Estonian Academy of Arts. Became familiar with classic graphic arts techniques like lithography, lino-cut, drypoint, and others in university. Alongside his studies, he independently acquired various digital graphics techniques like 3D and vector graphics. Participated during his time at school in several group exhibitions with his graphic art and worked as a graphic designer. Started attending animation lectures under the instruction of Priit Pärn beginning in 2006. Worked as an artist on the animated film Life without Gabriella Ferri by Priit and Olga Pärn. After graduating from the Estonian Academy of Arts, he has worked as a lecturer in animation at the same school. He has directed a few short films. In addition to creating his films, he works as a character animator for commercials, feature length animated films, TV series and the opening graphics for TV broadcasts.
2006 FURRY FLURRY (DVD / 3’50″ / Estonian Academy of Arts)
- Diploma from 14th Tallinn Printmaking Triennial, Estonia 2007
2006 LIGHT MY FIRE (35mm / 3’16″ / Estonian Academy of Arts)
- 2nd prize – International Students’ Award in Anim!Arte Student Animation Festival, Brazil 2008
2009 IN THE AIR (35mm / 8’38″ / Eesti Joonisfilm)
- Best Film in Melbourne International Animated Film Festival, Australia 2010
- Best Animation in FIA (Forum for International Animation) Stockholm, Sweden 2010
- Jury recognition in Animateka, Slovenia 2010
- Best Estonian Animated Film, Estonian Cultural Endowment 2009
2011 RISE AND FALL OF W.C. (BD / 5’40″ / Estonian Academy of Arts)
- Recognition in 9th Multivision Festival, Russia 2011
2013 XYZtopia (35 mm / 14 min / Eesti Joonisfilm)